Aching backs can be a hindrance when you hunt, so are numb behinds. It’s important to be comfortable as you hide in your hunting blind. You’ll need the best blind Chairs for hunting when you make your next trip.
You will need to consider a few things before you purchase your first (or next) blind chair. Some of the factors you will need to put into consideration are –
Weight – Hunting gear can be heavy, why buy a blind chair that will make things harder? Go for a blind chair that won’t be so much of a burden, weight-wise.
Height – You need to create a balance between too-high and too-low
Comfort – Being in the woods is physically tasking so be well advised to get a blind chair that’s comfortable. You will enjoy your hunt a lot more
Price – This is a no-brainer, you will need to consider the cost. Being expensive doesn’t necessarily mean being the best. Balance quality and functionality with cost
That being said, we would like to recommend 4 top brands that offer great functionality and they are –
- ALPS Outdoor Z stealth hunter blind chair
- Guide Gear Big Boy Comfort Swivel Hunting Blind Chair
- Guide Gear 360-degree Swivel Blind Hunting Chair
- Primos Hunting Swivel Tri-stool Double Bull Cannot 65153 Blind Chair
These brands vary in design and price but are all capable of serving your needs. Read on as we take a look at them one by one.
ALPS Outdoor Z stealth hunter blind chair
When you search for blind chairs for hunting t, then you need to check this out.
The ALPS Outdoor Z stealth blind chair is designed with 4 sturdy legs that give you excellent balance. This swivel chair offers you 360-degree rotation to shoot in any direction while seated. It also allows you change direction quickly from left to right.
You don’t have to worry about sinking with this chair. Each of the legs is designed with large foot pads that stop them from digging into soft grounds. Each of the legs is also adjustable, independent of each other.
This feature, along with its 360° capability means you can adjust your chair’s position for a perfect shot!
The seat height can also be adjusted from 17.5 inches to 23 inches. It is made of durable and breathable tech mesh material. This material is easy to clean and it dries up pretty fast.
It’s important features and details are –
- Powder coated steel frame
- Adjustable seat height
- Large swivel feet
- Dimensions of 22.5 x 14 x 37.16
- Weighs 16lbs
- Weight capacity of 275lbs
Let’s take a look at its pros and cons.
- Very durable
- The legs are independently adjustable
- It is very easy to clean
- It is not silent. It squeaks as you turn
Guide Gear Big Boy Comfort Swivel Hunting Blind Chair
This chair offers you so much space, not just in the seat, but in the backrest as well. That’s not where it stops comfort-wise, it also has armrests. Carrying a weapon for hours can be tiring so this is a great addition.
It is made of a solid frame that is strong enough to hold up to 500lbs. It’s a very strong chair that’s built to serve.
It has a 360° swivel capability, and no matter the direction you turn, it won’t make a sound. You can stalk your prey from right to left directions and it wouldn’t even know you are there.
This product is designed with wide duck feet that prevent the chair from digging into soft ground.
If you’re in the market for blind chairs for hunting, give this product a try!
It’s key features are –
- Wide seat and backrest
- It is fold able
- It has shoulder straps for easy carrying
- Supports up to 500lbs
- Weighs 20lbs
- Dimensions are 28.5 x 26.2 x 10.5
Let’s quickly run through the advantages and disadvantages of using this product.
- The width of the seat and backrest provide extra space and comfort
- It is foldable and has shoulder straps for easy carrying
- Considering its size, it weighs just 20lbs
- It easily unfolds when you carry it while walking. This is because it doesn’t have a strong latch to stop it from unfolding
- The legs are not adjustable
Guide Gear 360 degree Swivel Blind Hunting Chair
This budget-friendly chair has an adjustable height feature starting from 20” H. It lets you set yourself up to make that precise shot. Its legs also have 4 levels of height adjustment.
It is able to carry up to 300lbs and it is strong and sturdy.
As for comfort and flexibility, it rotates a full 360° degrees, and it does that quietly. Your
prey would never suspect a thing!
There are several blind chairs for hunting in the market, this one isn’t a bad choice.
Its main features are
- Weight capacity of 300lbs
- Size dimensions of 18.5 x 15 x 17.2
- Weighs 19lbs
- It has a supportive backrest
- Level-adjustable aluminum legs
The advantages and disadvantages of using this product are –
- You can adjust the legs of this chair on 4 different levels
- It has a supportive backrest
- The backrest leans too far back
- It doesn’t have armrests
Primos Hunting Swivel Tri-stool Double Bull Cannot 65153 Blind Chair
This cammo blind chair is great for keeping you concealed, it is that quiet!
It adjusts from 2 feet to 4 feet high and it’s very easy to set up. Its main features are –
- Comes with a carrying case
- It is foldable
- It is very quiet
- It rotates a full 360 degrees
- It has triangular seats
- Comfortable backrest
We need to take a quick look at the pros and cons that come with using this product.
- It is very light. Weighs under 8 pounds
- It comes with a carrying case
If you’re in the market for blind chairs for hunting, and with a budget of not more than $150 Dollars, then give these above-mentioned products a shot! No pun intended!